My ultimate Beauty Blend! High in vitamins A, C, E, K, omega 3, zinc & other minerals… this concoction is all about glowing skin, strong nails, luscious hair & vibrant health!! Antioxidants galore! Not to mention the high fibre, protein, healthy fats & sneaky serving of veg it contains, leaving you feeling fuller for longer & keeping appetite at bay. Great for weight control. Top with your favourite superfood sprinkles or homemade granola clusters. I love it!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen berries I like using raspberries and blueberries
- 1/4 avocado OR 1/2 banana (tune in to how you feel, do you need something more rich/creamy or sweeter?)
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2-3 stalks of kale OR 1 large handful spinachs
- 1/2-1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 serving vanilla vegan protein (optional; can replace with 2 tbsp hemp seeds/3-4 brazil nuts)
- 3-4 ice cubess
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Serve with your choice of crunchy toppings. Pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, goji berries, bee pollen, hemp seeds or cacao nibs have lots of nutrients, protein and beauty enhancing effects.