Beetroot HummusSeptember 6, 2017
A tasty and nutritious rendition on your standard hummus!
- Traditional Hummus recipe found here
- 2 small bulbs beetroot peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup orange juice 100% natural
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Line a small baking dish with non-stick paper and place the beetroot quarters on there.
- Pour the orange juice over, and bake for approx 40 mins, until easily pierced by a fork. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare regular hummus as instructed.
- Once ready, blend with the cooked beetroot and caraway seeds until smooth.