Bites of heaven! Macadamia’s have a particularly low Omega-6 content rendering them a much higher-quality source of fat than most other nuts, with a much lower potential to be inflammatory. Buttery and caramel-like these balls of bliss taste exactly like caramel cheesecake and are a delicious sugar-free snack or tasty treat.
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 heaped tbsp tahini
- 1 serving protein powder optional
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Process all ingredients in a food processor, adding the water slowly for texture.
- Roll into ping-pong sized balls and coat in coconut.
- Refrigerate. Keeps for at least 7 days.
- To make the caramel sauce for presentation mix 1 tbsp tahini with 1-2 tsp maple syrup.