Carrot Cake Bircher MuesliFebruary 14, 2017
|Serves: 1 person|
It's hard to go wrong with bircher muesli - I like to mix and match my creations all the time. But here is a super easy-to-digest, light, low-fat/sugar option for those looking for variety or following a specific diet. I think it tastes just like a deconstructed carrot cake! The perfect way to sneak veg into your breakfast too.
For: 1 person
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 carrot grated
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries or sultanas
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 4-5 crushed walnutss
- 1 tsp natvia natural sweetener or xylitol
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- Soak oats, walnuts, sunflower seeds, sultanas in almond milk and water overnight.
- Before serving, grate the carrot and stir it through with the through the rest of the ingredients. Sprinkle cinnamon and extra carrot on top for decoration.