Crunchy steamed cauliflower made easy! Pan-steaming is a very healthy way to cook veggies, as you don’t waste time, equipment or nutrients (boiling draws the nutrients into the water). Just use one pan to whip up this tasty side with a hint of sweetness from the delicious coconut.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Salt + pepper as desired
- Chop cauliflower into florets.
- Throw in a large, deep pan with a splash or two of water. Turn the heat to medium, place lid on and pan-steam for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in 1-2 tbsp coconut aminos (or tamari if you do not have, coconut aminos are sweeter), and the desiccated coconut. Stir-fry for 5 minutes without lid.
- Plate alongside any main!