Creamy Clean Carrot DressingJanuary 13, 2016
|Serves: 2 people||Prep time: 5min.|
A nice change from the usual mayonnaise / cream based dressings... using the oh so sweet and delightful carrot as a base. So delicious! So healthy! Pair this with any salad for a winning combo.
For: 2 people
- 2 small carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbp UDOs / flaxseed / Olive oil extra virign, cold pressed
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- 1 tsp tamari or liquid aminos
- 1 tsp fresh ginger or turmeric grated
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over any salad!