Ferrero Roche OatsMarch 20, 2017
|Serves: 1 person|
Loaded with fibre, healthy fats and beautiful, easily assimilated plant-based protein. Chocolate for breakfast never looked so good. You could even turn these into dessert!
For: 1 person
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filered water
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Natvia stevia
- 1 tbsp hazelnut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp stevia or maple syrup
- 1 tsp nut butter of choice
- Splash or two warm water
- Cook the oats in the water and milk with a pinch of sea salt, over medium flame until it comes to the boil. Reduce, cover pot with lid, and cook through for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the ground flax, nut butter, cacao powder, stevia and vanilla and continue to heat for 2 more mins.
- Scoop into a bowl using a spatula (this gets everything out!).
- FOR THE SAUCE: Whisk together, nut butter, cacao, stevia & splash warm water until smooth. Drizzle on top of oats and scatter with raw hazelnuts and/or cacao nibs for crunch!