Golden White Choc TrufflesMay 23, 2017
|Serves: 8 truffles|
Turmeric – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, disease-fighting gold. These are a great way to include turmeric into your everyday! Snack or sweet treat, you won't be sorry you have these in your fridge 🙂
For: 8 truffles
- 1 cup almond meal blanched
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp xylitol
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- pinch sea salt
- pinch black pepper (this assists absorption of curcumin in turmeric!)
- In a high powered blender or processor, blend all dry ingredients until well combined. Allow the oils to break down to form a nut-butter-like consistency.
- Add the wet ingredients, blending until smooth.
- Roll into balls and either leave as is or roll into more coconut.
- Place in fridge to set for at least 1 hour before enjoying. Store in fridge for 1 week. Enjoy!