Give this easy green smoothie a go! Kiwi fruit adds a nice tang and the banana and avocado make it super creamy. I like to make it super green with a green powder boost! If you don’t have any on hand, just add whatever green veg – zucchini, cucumber, herbs, kale etc. – to the mix and blend away!
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1/2 banana
- 1 serving NuZest Good Green Stuff
- 1 tbap desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp stevia/xylitol (optional)
- 7 ice cubess
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder (optional)
- Throw all ingredients into your blender (except ice) and blend on high for 30 seconds or until well combined;
- 2. Add the ice, and blend for a further 15 seconds, until thick and smooth;
- 3. Pour into a glass and serve with your favourite toppings!