An easy, creamy, decadent treat for those mint-chocolate lovers out there! Serve warm and enjoy with a square of the Little Zebra sugar-free Mint Supreme Dark Chocolate 🙂
Find all the ingredients on Sprout Market!
For: 2 servings
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- .5 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 2-3 teabags peppermint tea (depending on desired strength)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar/syrup
- 7 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 1. Steep the tea in the boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- 2. Remove tea bags and pour the peppermint tea into your blender, with all other ingredients.
- 3. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- 4. Transfer to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat for 3-5 mins, until warm.
- 5. Pour into 2 glasses and serve!