Pumpkin HummusAugust 10, 2016
The combination of pumpkin and chickpeas is a delicious replacement for tahini in more conventional hummus recipes, and makes the most amazing dip for snacks, salads or as a main meal condiment. Hummus is a great "filler" to jazz up any dish! Different spices offer taste variety, so you can never get bored with it! I hope you love it as much as me 🙂
- 400g chickpeass cooked
- 1.5 cups pumpkin roasted or steamed
- 1 lemon juice only
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch cumin, paprika or cinnamon, optional
- 1-2 tbsp warm water as needed, to thin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, adding more warm water as you need for desired consistency. Adjust salt and pepper to your tastes.
- Spoon into an airtight container and store in the fridge.