Vegan and sugar free Chocolate Mousse?! YUP! This is the ultimate. It totally tastes better than the “real” stuff and is so good for you, it would be A-Ok for breakfast (just add some protein i.e. nuts and seeds, protein powder) or a snack! Avocado is nature’s dreamy creamy sugar-free dairy-free thickener! Full of vitamin E for glowing skin and heart-healthy fats. Combined with antioxidant-rich cacao, this totally hits the sweet spot!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- 3 tbsp stevia/xylitol
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (no need to melt)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla optional
- pinch sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp favourite toppings coconut, cacao nibs, crushed nuts/seeds, sliced banana, berries, mint, goji berries etc.!
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients except toppings, pushing down the edges where necessary.
- Once thick and creamy, use a spatula to transfer mousse to a bowl for refrigeration. Cover bowl.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least one hour. You can leave it overnight too.
- Garnish with your chosen toppings! Serve.