Rosemary & Sea Salt Seed CrackersJune 26, 2015
- 100g sunflower seedss (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 100g pumpkin seedss (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 100g sesame seedss (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 40g chia seedss (approx 4 tbsp)
- 30g whole flaxseedss (approx 3 tbsp)
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary (could use cumin seeds instead)
- Cracked pepper
- 2 cups filtered water
- Combine all ingredients together and allow to soak in the water for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160 C, fan-forced.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking tray evenly and quite thin (this ensure crunch!)
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, checking on them at 1 hour. Allow to cool for 15-30 minutes before braking them into rough medium pieces and storing them in an airtight container.