This is a great granola/cereal alternative that is delicious with almond milk, yoghurt/coconut yoghurt, on top of smoothies or smoothie bowls or even by the handful for a snack. You can vary the flavour with different spices and the nuts or seeds you choose.
- 4 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped nuts almonds, cashews, brazils, walnuts etc
- 1 cup mixed pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup buckinis (optional, leave out if you want less carbohydrates)
- 80 g coconut oil (approx 1/3 cup)
- 5 drops liquid stevia (optional, I uses coconut flavoured stevia drops by sweet drops)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp grated ginger optional
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 20 min
- Preheat oven to 120C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Heat coconut oil on medium heat in a pan. Once liquid, add stevia drops.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and then pour stevia/oil mixture over top, mixing it in for even coverage.
- Spread evenly on a tray, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.